The Real Me

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Confused

I don't know what you did to me
But i fell in love with you immediately
You're everything I'm looking for in a man
I'll do everything to have you in my arms

But time swift too fast i don't know what to do
I was afraid you'll never never fall in love with me too
There are so many I fell in love in the past
But for them I'm still the last

There is this person who is so in love with me
I don't know how to say "NO" for loving me unconditionally
And I accepted eventhough you're still on my mind
Do you think that is bad to commit eventhough there is someone else on my mind?

I asked my friend, how will I know
If I made the right decision
I'm afraid I will ruin my future with you
Coz I can't wait for the love that is true

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home